Consumer Trends Market Trends Operator Trends The Ashton Report Whats Important Now: Report

Restaurant Traffic Fell In January, Reports NPD, But Black Box Saw Recovery In February


The NPD Group reported restaurant traffic fell 2% in January 2022 versus 2021. This decline came on top of an 8% decline in January last year compared to January 2019. It was the first decline in traffic in the past 10 month, said the consumer research firm. Overall restaurant traffic remained 10% lower than January…

This content is for registered members of The Ashton Report or paid subscribers to The Ashton Report Insider only. Please register by clicking the button below to get full access.

Log In Register

About the author

The Ashton Report